5 favourites #2

I really liked doing my five favourites a while ago, so I thought: why not do another one? Here are my five favourites of the moment:



Favourite dress
I love very tight/bodycon dresses and I had been looking for a perfect black one for quite a while already. I think it's a staple that everyone should one - a LBD in general, for that matter - and I was on the hunt for my perfect dress. The last day of sales, I went shopping with my mom and although I didn't expect to find anything anymore, there it was! It was 70% off and although it still was quite expensive, I know I'm going to get great use out of it! It's a beautiful dress from Theory and I just love the bands.


Favourite book
I completely fell in love with Divergent, which I read just before the movie came out. For a week, I couldn't thing of anything but the book & I wasn't ready to read another book. Yup, that's how good I thought it was! I ordered Insurgent to take with me on vacation and read it on the car trip home. Although it isn't as good as the first one, I still loved it! I really need to order the last one soon..


Favourite food
I've been loving oatmeal to death. Lately, I've been addicted to the coconut & peach oatmeal I posted a while ago. I have to get up very early for my work so I don't have the time to prepare oatmeal in the morning, and I really miss this one when I can't eat it everyday!



Favourite song
I actually discovered this song yesterday on another blog. I love Maroon 5 and this song is no exception! I've been playing it all day and now it is stuck in my head - of course. Oh well, I don't mind, it's amazing!


Favourite sport
Running in the evening! I'm training for my very first half marathon in October, so I need to run 3 times a week now. Since I have to work in the morning & learn for exams, I prefer to go for a nice run just before dinner. It's a little cooler already, the sky looks just beautiful and it's not too busy outside.

I hope you liked my favourites too!

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment