REVIEW | Estée Lauder Day Wear Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer


My mom is easily allergic to beauty products. She's even allergic to La Mer, a ( very expensive) cream that is used for people with severe burns. The good thing for me? If she's allergic to a sample, she'll give it to me! So that is how I discovered this moisturizer. Or in full: Estée Lauder Day Wear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer. A mouthful, huh?




This tinted moisturizer is part of the Day Wear line. It helps prevents signs of aging, which is not necessarily something I need at the moment, but oh well. Although it is tinted, there is only 1 shade available. Why? The shade is rather sheer and they claim it works for virtually every skin tone. It definitely does for mine! What I love about this tinted moisturizer is that it is very light weight. It gives me very light coverage, but just as my Essence CC Cream it isn't too noticeable. It just makes me look even better than usual ;).


The moisturizer contains anti-oxidants that fight free radical damage which can lead to visible aging. As I said, that isn't  what I'm concerned about right now, but I love that it adjusts to your skin tone. That means that you can use the same cream, both in summer and winter! Since it is a moisturizer, it is very hydrating and it doesn't dry out your skin at all. And I'm very happy it has SPF 15 too! The moisturizer I normally use does not have SPF in it, so I need to wear separate sun screen. Protecting your skin is extremely important, even in winter! It prevents wrinkles and skin damage, so what's not to love about that?


Now about the down side: the price. Estée Lauder is not a cheap brand, definitely not for a student like me. The full-size tube is 50 ml. Prices are different wherever you look, but it is €62 on the Estée Lauder site. I bought mine duty-free in Madrid and paid €44,50, but that is the cheapest price I have seen. Still expensive, but totally worth it if you ask me!

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment