Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Oil-Control Cleansing Mask


I'm back! I spent the last 16 days in the middle of nowhere in Italy and had the time of my life. For the first time in about a year, I could sleep as long as I wanted, which resulted in waking up at 11.30 AM more than once. Oops! I read most of the books I had collected over the last year and I spent some good hours by the pool. I'm a happy girl!




But I'm back home now, which means back to business. I love applying face masks from time to time - definitely when I'm stressed, like during exams. This Clinique one is hands down my favourite! I tend to break out when I'm stressed, and this mask is just perfect for that. It's from the anti-blemish solutions line, which works miracles when you suffer from acne.


I used the entire line when I was younger and although I don't need to anymore, the mask is still my holy grail. It's a mud mask, which is known to be purifying and cleansing. You only need to leave it on your skin for 5 minutes, which makes it perfect even if you don't have a lot of time! I like to apply a thick layer because I feel that works best. The mask is rather expensive, but I feel it lasts a long time.


It immediately brightens up my face and makes it feel fresher. When I feel a pimple coming up, the mask usually stops it and makes it shrink. It also helps with the oiliness of your face and prevents further breakouts. I have normal to oily skin, definitely in Summer. This mask deal with the oiliness and makes your face feel clean & fresh again. I can definitely recommend this mask, unless when you have dry and/or sensitive skin. I read some reviews from people whose skin reacted badly to it, so be aware of that! If you have a combination or oily skin however, I fully recommend purchasing this!

The mask is available for €27 at Ici Paris XL.

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment