New In: EOS lipbalm


We can't deny it anymore: it's getting colder! I love snuggling up in big scarves and drinking lots of tea and coffee, but there's one thing I don't love as much. Can you guess what? The title is a really big hint! Okay, okay, I'll tell you: my skin dries out. I need to put body lotion on my legs every day, I need thicker day cream and I need to hydrate my lips every 20 minutes or they dry out.


So needless to say, I love me some lipbalm in the winter and I'm always on the hunt for the best one! A couple of years ago, I bumped into some articles on parabens. It's often used in skin care and make up because it's a completely harmless chemical product that is used to conserve products for a longer time. Although it is completely harmless, it does have one feature that I don't like: parabens hydrate your lips for a short amount of time, but dry them out even more in the long run. Meaning you'll put on more lipbalm, dehydrate them again, etc. So in the end, you'll buy more lipbalm!


Now I'm not into that, so I've only been using paraben free lip balm the last couple of years. And there's one that I've been eyeing for a couple years and really wanted to try out, but wasn't available in Belgium. Until now! Yup, I'm talking about the Evolution of Smooth lipbalms. They're famous for their egg-shape and small size. And of course because nearly every beauty blogger is in love with it! So ofcourse, I couldn't stay behind.


Best discovery ever: Urban Outfitters carries EOS! They have a tonne of scents to choose from and they even carry the hand cream. I bought the pomegranate raspberry and it was 8 euro. Not the cheapest, but otherwise I would have to order it online and it costs more with the shipping costs. Plus, I got 10 percent off because I'm a student. Yay!


Honestly, I love it. It really hydrates my lips for a long time and because of the fun shape, it's easy to find in my bag. Yes, € 8 is not cheap at all for a lipbalm but it has quite a big amount of product and since it is truly hydrating (no nasty parabens!) I don't need to use it that often. So as you can tell, I'm just really happy with my purchase! Oh, and isn't it really cute too?


Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment