REVIEW | Yves Rocher Lash Plumping Mascara


I've been neglecting my blog a little since I came home. I thought I would have enough time to blog a lot since I don't have a very busy month, but I thought wrong. Work has been pretty hectic and my free days were filled with fun things! I haven't been bored since I got back home, but I do feel a little guilty to be ignoring my blog. But I made the intention to get better at posting more often. So here we go: a review of the Yves Rocher Lash Plumping Mascara!




I've talked about mascaras before - here - but I thought it was time for another review! I recently threw out my favourite mascara of all times, the Maybelline One by One mascara, and started using the Yves Rocher Lash Plumping mascara. According to the site, it's a perfect mascara to make your lashes look fuller and give you a more open look. I like the tube, because it's a fun colour and it's sleek. I prefer my mascara to be shaped like this, because it's very convenient for packing or taking with you!


The mascara is originally €17.90, but when you ask for a membership card it's always 50% off, which makes it €8.95! I received it for free with a purchase, so I decided to give it a go when I needed a new mascara. I really recommend asking for the membership card. You get freebies very often, and I discovered some very nice products because of that! I have brown lashes, so I always go for a black mascara. Let's talk about the brush first. The brush isn't too special, but it does everything it has to! It's straight, which means it doesn't curl my lashes. I don't really mind though! This brush is usually perfect to properly separate and lengthen your lashes.


I always curl my lashes with a lash curler before I apply mascara, so in the picture on the left my lashes are already curled. On the right, I applied one coat of mascara. I always apply just one coat, because I feel my lashes easily get clumpy when I apply more than one coat. I'm definitely a fan of this mascara! I'm not sure whether it makes my lashes look fuller, but I like that it separates them properly and makes my face look fresher. I know a lot of my friends don't, but I always apply mascara to my bottom lashes as well, as you can see. Honestly, the pictures speak for themselves. The mascara isn't the best I ever tried (that's still the One by One), but I'm very happy with it! I also think the price is very reasonable, given that Maybelline mascaras are usually around €15. Definitely give it a go if you're looking for a new mascara! 

Lash Plumping mascara, €17.90/€8.95 with membership card. Available online and in stores.

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment