HAUL | My new MAC products


When I went to MAC Technique last month, I picked up some things. I have a post coming up in which I explain everything about the MAC Technique, how it works and whether I liked it, but I thought: why not make a separate post on what I got? I always have the tendency to write a lot, and I knew that if I added this to the MAC Technique post it would be endless. So without further ado, I present:


The first thing I got is the Pro Longwear Concealer. I was using the Benefit BOIING concealer in Medium and although I really love it, it doesn't match my skin exactly. No biggie for me, because all of me concealers have been a little different from my skin tone. How amazed was I when I tried this one! I'm a NW25, which apparently means that my skin has a rosy undertone. I haven't used mine yet, since I'm still finishing my Benefit concealer, but I'm already looking forward to it!


I have been wanting to try a lipstick for quite a while. I never really knew what colour suited me and that's why I never actually bought one. In the store, the lady asked me what kind of colour I wanted. My answer? Bright, but not too bright. Helpful, huh? Well, she did understand me quite perfectly and gave me this beautiful colour called Lustering. It's a bright pink with a soft finish, which makes it perfect for me. I'm not someone to apply lipstick every day, but I love doing it for a party.


And last but definitely not least: the Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in Treat Me Nice. I love green and it can make your eyes pop. The only problem I very often have is that the green doesn't suit my blue eyes. I tried green eyeshadow before, but that looked quite scary. So when the lady asked me whether I wanted to try out this colour, I was sold immediately! It is a very nice liner, easy to apply and enough product on the tip so you don't have to dip it in the container thousand times before having a nice line.

Long story short: I love MAC products. Although they are quite expensive - definitely for a student like me, I think they're perfect to buy for a special occasion. 

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 reactions:

  1. Good product !
    Good job !
    Good luck in your carriere !

    ReplyDelete