5 Favourite Nail Polishes


You might have noticed there was no recipe last Friday. I know, completely guilty! I had an exam on Friday and didn't find the time to upload the recipe on time and since I had a lovely afternoon & evening after my exam, I decided to skip it this week and upload it this Friday! For today's post, I decided to share my favourite nail polishes with you. I wasn't allowed to wear nail polish in high school, so I was really happy when I stared uni! To be honest: I have built up quite a collection over the years, so I have more than enough colours to choose from. I do seem to gravitate to some specific colours, so I thought I'd share!




OPI - Yucatan If U Want
I wrote about this one before, and I'm still in love! It's a gorgeous shade somewhere between pink and brown, so I love wearing it in the cooler months. I don't know why, but I feel like I can't wear darker shades when the weather gets warmer. A little ridiculous, I know. But to be honest, I have enough colours to do that! The quality of OPI polishes is great. I always use a base and top coat, and OPI always lasts quite some days without chipping!


Ciaté - Strictly Legal
I had been eyeing Ciaté for a longer time, but it's not really cheap! OPI isn't either, but for some reason I never make a fuss about that. I got this shade in a box about a year ago, and it's gorgeous! This is one of my winter shades as well, but I love the finish of this. The quality of the nail polish is great too. If you use a base and top coat, this polish lasts a really long time.


China Glaze - Fade Into Hue
Blue is not the most usual colour, but I like it from time to time! This shade is blue, but has a lavender touch. This is a colour I love wearing when the weather gets better! I wore it last week, you can see it on my nails here! It always reminds me of a perfect sky, without any clouds. You betcha it makes me happy! The quality is a little less than OPI, but you can wear it for a week if you don't care about small chips.


Barry M - Raspberry
This is my go-to colour on my toenails. The actual colour is more pink than it looks in the picture, but for some reason it looked pretty red on my camera! It covers rather well in one coat, but I always apply two coats just to be sure. This colour is darker than the colour in the bottle if you apply two coats, but it still looks gorgeous! It's more like a red wine colour, which is still extremely gorgeous. I have never worn it on my hands, so I'm not exactly sure how long it lasts. It lasts very long on my toes, but that's not so crazy.


OPI - On The Same Paige
This orange shade screams summer to me! I usually use this one on my toes as well, either this one or the Barry M one. I do like to wear it on my hands too, because it's so bright and summer-y. Just like the other OPI colour, this one lasts quite long. On my toes, I often wear it for 1.5 - 2 months so it's perfect if you're a little lazy like me!

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment