QUICK TIP | Roasted Almonds


Sorry for not posting anything on Tuesday (again), but I have a pretty good reason! My exams are finally over and I left for Djerba very early on Tuesday. I spent most of Monday night packing and haven't had the time to catch up since! I wanted to make it up with this quick & easy tip that is very loved at my home.



We all love eating almonds, but we especially prefer the ones from Albert Heijn. Why? They are roasted already! When my mom brought a regular box of almonds, I decided to try to roast them myself. I was a happy girl when they turned out to be delicious. They're even a little better than the Albert Heijn ones! If you are an almond lover as well, or if you're not really a fan: either way, try this! I swear it makes them dangerous. Now all you have to do is make sure you don't eat the entire box (dad, I'm looking at you).

Ingredients

  • 1 box/package of almonds

Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the almonds on the baking sheet.

Bake the almonds for 10 minutes. Let them cool completely before you eat them (which might be hard, because they smell amazing!). Enjoy!

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment