QUICK TIP | How to look awake

I don't know why, but since I started university I'm getting much less sleep. I used to go to bed at 10.30 PM each night, now I'm happy when I am near my bed at 11.30 PM. Since I do need quite some sleep, it affects my look - and more specifically: my eyes.


Luckily, I have found something to help me. It may seem weird at first, but just try it. Here is my secret: white eye liner. I know, weird huh? But it really helps! A white pencil is very versatile. I prefer using it in my inner eye corners and smudging it out with my pinky. If you do it very lightly, it makes you look a lot better! It simply brightens up your eyes, which makes you look more awake.

before

after

If you use it in combination with eyeshadow, you can apply it a little harder, because people will notice it less easily. Even if it scares you - just give it a try! I prefer my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. It's a dream. Oh, and if you really don't like the idea of white inner corners, you could also try a peachy colour, it's less noticeable.

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment