HEALTHY | Berry Oatmeal Smoothie


After posting my recipe for a delicious Breakfast Smoothie a couple of months ago, I started trying out some different smoothies. I love to look around Pinterest for inspiration and I found some amazing smoothies so far! I prefer drinking these in the morning, because they fill you up until noon. I usually make them when I have a quiet morning, which makes them a little more special. But more about this one:


The thing I really love about this smoothie is that although it is made with berries, you can make it year-round! The oats also make it a quite thick smoothie, which I really like. If you prefer your smoothie to be a little thinner, you can always try to add some milk or some (coconut) water.


What's also really nice about smoothies is that they are easy as hell. All you do is throw all of your ingredients in a blender, put that on for a couple of minutes and BAM - your delicious breakfast is ready. And what just makes this smoothie perfect? There are a lot of flat-belly foods in here. If you would like to know more about that, you can always google it, but apparently yogurt, oats and berries are all foods for a flat belly. Which pretty much is everything in here (okay, not really, but well!).
So here it is:

Ingredients
for 1 smoothie
  • 75 grams (1/2 cup) frozen berries (I use mixed berries)
  • 125 grams (1/2 cup) low-fat yogurt
  • 1 banana
  • 45 grams (1/2 cup) oats
  • optional: 1 tablespoon honey (but definitely not needed in my opinion)
Put all of your ingredients in a blender. I prefer putting the frozen berries first, so they get mixed up properly, without leaving chunks. Blend for 1 to 2 minutes, pour in a glass, add a cute straw or spoon and enjoy!

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment