Benefit World Famous Neutrals - Sexiest Nudes Ever


I have a very special relationship with layout and packaging. The saying 'Don't judge a book by its cover' doesn't work for me, or at least not with material objects. I very often choose a book because of its cover and for makeup, I'm as addicted. And Benefit is very bad for my addiction. Whenever I see a Benefit stand, I feel like a little girl in a candy shop.


When I was in Paris last month, my eye fell on a little, beautiful box. I was actually looking at the brown version, when a sales lady told me that the purple was something for me and would perfectly match my blue eyes. Since I don't have that much purple eyeshadow, I decided to give it a go.


There are 4 powder eyeshadows and 2 cream eyeshadows in the palette. The palette also comes with two suggested looks, one for 'daytime' and one for 'playtime'. I tried them both and I must say I really like it! The pigmentation of the colours is not amazing, which disappointed me a little bit. On the other hand, you can build it up as much as you want and make it stand out.


At first, I was a little intimidated with the purple colours, but they are perfect for an everyday look. For a night out, the dark cream eyeshadow is perfect for a dramatic eye look, definitely with Blingo! on top of it. In the daytime, I prefer using the nude cream eyeshadow with Pause for Applause.


The box is for sale for €32, which is not a lot when you see what you get! And the nice thing is that you can take everything out, so you could even use the box for something else. It's like a little treasure box. The only thing is that the packaging is not very sturdy, which makes it a quite difficult kit to travel with. Overall, I like it but it hasn't wowed me, which I was secretly hoping for.

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment