Home Decor

Summer is almost over, and that can mean only one thing: school! And bad weather too, but what's the difference? I still have two weeks before university starts again and I'll be enjoying my free time to the fullest in Spain! For the first semester of the scholar year, I will be doing an Erasmus in Namur, a city in the French part of Belgium. Since I will be staying there throughout the week, I'm looking for some stuff to make my room a little cozier and more personal! I'm very excited about it all, so I thought I'd share the things I'm liking.



The very first official purchase for my stay: two of these pretty bowls. Breakfast is my religion, and oatmeal is definitely the holy grail! I have a giant bowl at home, but I thought this would be an appropriate first purchase since I know it will be loved very much. They're from Dille & Kamille and are €3.95 each. I'm excited to start using these!


I'm very excited about the H&M Home collection and I've been browsing the site a little too often the past weeks. When I saw this carpet, I died a little inside. That colour! That pattern! It literally screams me. I think I want to go for a white room with blue accents, but I'll have to wait until I see my room to see what I'm going to do. This carpet is only €19.99, so it won't break the bank.


Everyone needs glasses, right? I'm not sure whether I have to take them or not, but if I do: I'm in love with these! A friend of mine has these on her kot and I think they look very sophisticated. The best part? They're from IKEA and only €0.99 each! I love that these can be used for both water and wine, because you never know what you'll need, wink wink.


I'm a big fan of candles, definitely when the weather gets colder and it gets dark sooner. This pineapple candle is the most awesome candle you'll ever find, trust me. I love that when you put the top on, it doesn't even look like a candle. I'm not sure whether I would go for the gold one, but I definitely think it looks fab! It's only €5.99, which I don't think is much given the fact that you can use it as a pretty statement piece even after the candle is gone completely.


Last but not last: a pretty plaid. This one is also from H&M Home and has the same colour as the carpet. Isn't it gorgeous? I can see myself snuggled up in bed, with this little plaid as a blanket, with a cup of tea and an episode of Suits (I'm so far behind it's just funny). This product is definitely the priciest of all, as it is €69.99. I do think a good plaid is worth investing in, but it's not the the biggest necessity!

I'm very exctited for my Erasmus, as everything will be in French! It'll definitely be good for my languages, but I'm a little nervous and scared if I may say so.. I guess we'll see how everything turns out, huh? I have two more weeks to worry about that, and ten days will be spent in Spain! Nope, life isn't too hard at the moment, indeed. If you have some things you're absolutely loving and I should check out, let me know!

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment