REVIEW | Nivea Aqua Effect Repairing Night Cream

  
Nowadays, most people already use day cream. It helps protect your skin against everyday influences such as rain, cold, ... Some of them even have SPF in them to protect you from the sun, but that's not what I want to talk about today. Although we all use day cream, there is something else you maybe should consider: night cream.


Of course, your skin doesn't need to be protected from any possible harm at night, but it is the perfect moment to hydrate your skin and pamper it completely. It really helps to take care of your skin and I honestly cannot live without it anymore. There are many night creams available. Unlike day creams, they often aren't based on dry or oily skin. Their goal usually is to 'repair' your skin, whatever your skin type is.


I bought the Nivea Aqua Effect Reparing Night Cream, just because I really love Nivea and I know they make great products. The first time I put it on, I was surprised. It is a very thick and pampering cream. Since I have oily skin, I don't have to use a lot of it. I've been using it for a little more than a month right now and I still have so much left! Considering it wasn't very expensive, this is a great deal.


But more about the product: as I said, it is a very thick cream. I was afraid this would break me out, but so far it doesn't. It is an amazing protect that really hydrates your skin. My skin never feels dry anymore and when I wake up, I really feel hydrated. It takes a while to build it in your night routine (because you need to get used to it), but I am so happy I bought my night cream. Now it starts getting cooler, it is necessary to protect your skin a little bit more from the cold and the wind.


I would give it a 4 out of 5. The cream was €6.19 and is widely available.

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 reactions: