Deauty Glamour box


Still looking for that perfect gift for your beauty-loving friend? Or maybe you just love beauty yourself.. Stop right here, I might just have it for you. Let me introduce to you: Deauty.


Deauty is a Belgian brand that provides beautyboxes. What? They sell boxes that are filled with a variety of beauty and skincare. Each month, they have new boxes and the fun part is that it are surprises, because you don't know what you are going to get. You pay 15 euros each month, but the things that are inside are worth much more! They usually put in a variety of full size products and luxury samples, which is really nice.


Since the holidays are coming up, they came out with 3 special boxes: the men box, the care box and the glamour box, which is the one I got. All of them are worth around 50 euros, but you only pay 15. Well, that's a great deal! All the information can be found on their website, but I'll tell you something more about my box.


It arrived in a very nice and sleek, black box. When you open it up, the first thing you see is a little card with all of the products on and some chic black wrapping paper. When you open it up, you can see the box is filled with little black fringe and -of course- the products! My box was worth 57 euros, and has quite some full size products in it. The glamour box has a nice amount of make up in it, whereas the care box only has -obviously- caring products, both for face and body.


What was in my box? A lot of beautiful things! As you can see from the pictures above, there are some false lashes in there. I have never tried those before but I am looking forward to it. How fun will that be? There also is a lash glue included, which is obviously quite necessary. Something I am very excited about is what you can see on the left of the lashes: a Maybelline Baby Lips lipbalm! They are very popular in the US and only recently came out in Europe. Mine is in the colour Pink Punch.


On the left, there is an anti-dark circle eye contour gel. It is from Plante System, it's biological and oh, it's full size! Above that you can see a body scrub from The Body Shop. I really love their body scrubs and body butters, so I'm sure I'll love this one! You can also see a sample of the Biotherm hand cream. According to the text, it's very famous and a really icon, so let's see what that gives.


And then two things you can't see. First of all: the Catrice lipstick in 'It's A Matte World'. It is a beautiful red colour with a matte finish. It has a coral and warm undertone, which is perfect for the holidays. And last but not least: a L'Oréal Super Liner Blackbuster. I am really excited about this liner, since it costs 12 euros, which is quite nice in a 15 euros-box. And honestly, who doesn't like an eyeliner?


I am very excited to try out all of my things and I'm really happy about the content. I personally think this would be an amazing Christmas gift, so if you wanted to order this for someone, do it quick! You can order until 17 December and then your package will arrive in time for the holidays. Of course, you can stil order this box later on, but then it won't be in time anymore.

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment