Blueberry Burst Muffins


Lately, I have really been into cookies and muffins. I don't know about you, but I go through fases when it comes to food, and definitely when it comes to sweets. So when I was looking for a recipe to make, I remembered these muffins filled with fruit. They are very, very, very delicious and perfect to eat in the morning too! I just had to share these with you.

All the credits of this recipe go to Dashing Dish. All I did was change the fruits in them, just because strawberries are not easily available at this time of the year. I've made them a couple of times before and they always turned out wonderful! I'm thinking these would be really nice with apple too...


These are perfect for in the morning, because there are a lot of good nutrients in here. Yup, these actually are good for you! You've got oats, Greek yogurt, fruit.. All in one cute looking muffin. On top of that, these are delicious! What do you even want more? And honestly, these are the perfect excuse to eat dessert in the morning!

Ingredients
for 12 muffins, adapted from Dashing Dish
  • 225 grams (2.5 cups) oats
  • 235 grams (1 cup) low fat Greek yogurt
  • 2 eggs
  • 50 grams (0.5 cup) baking stevia or 100 grams (1 cup) sweetener of choice
  • 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
  • 0.5 teaspoon baking soda
  • 200 grams (1.5 cups) blueberries, strawberries, bananas, ...
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F. Use silicone liners for these muffins, because the paper liners will stick to them. And believe me, that's not yummy at all!

In a food processor, blend the oats until they look like flour. Pour into a medium bowl and add all of the other ingredients, except for the fruit. You could also do this in your food processor if it is big enough, but this worked fine for me. When you have a nice dough, add in the fruit and fold through carefully.

Divide the batter among the liners and bake in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes. Let cool (hot fruit = burnt mouth) and enjoy!

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

1 reactions:

  1. Hoi Helen! Ik heb je vraag over het boeken van een appartement in Palma beantwoord op mijn blog bij de reacties :) Liefs!

    ReplyDelete