Pukka Tea


If you know me even a little bit, you know that I am a little bit addicted to tea. I drink tea probably every day and my go-to is green tea with lemon. A while back, I was at a friend's place when I drank a very interesting tea: green chai tea. Two of my favourite teas combined! And then I saw the brand: Pukka.

cute boxes!

Pukka is a brand that focusses on herbs. They have oils, nutrients, juice, ... And tea. My mom bought a box of Pukka tea a couple of years ago and keeps repurchasing it because it is so good. After tasting the green chai tea, I wanted a box for myself!

The amazing thing about the teas is that they are rather unique. They aren't just like any tea you can find in the supermarket, they all have something special to them. I especially love the teas that have licorice root in them, because it is warm and soothing in your throat. It also gives the tea a sweet flavour, so you don't have to add any sugar anymore. Since they are more special than the tea I drink every night, I like to keep these for 'special occasions' - yes, that's a weird habit of mine.


Night Time
This is a caffeine-free tea that should help you have a deep sleep. It has oat flower, lavender & lime flower in it, as well as licorice root (yay!) and chamomile flower. It is a very soothing tea, and although I can't tell you whether it really helps with sleeping - I never have problems with falling asleep -, I do think it is yummy and relaxing.


Green Chai
My new favourite tea. I am in love with the box and even more with the tea itself. It is a green tea, spiced with cinnamon and star anise. This one also contains ginger root, licorice root and cardemom seed. If you are a fan of both green tea and chai spices, these are for you. I don't think it is something to drink for everyday, but it is very calming.


Licorice & Cinnamon
My favourite spice and favourite candy combined. These have chicory root, cocoa beans, cardemom seed and fennel seed in them, next to licorice root and cinnamon ofcourse. It is a perfect tea for a cold winter day, it is very soothing and pairs perfectly with a nice book.

These are the teas we have at our home for the moment. We have had the After Dinner and Detox tea before too, and we liked them! I haven't tried all of their teas, but I don't think there is a tea I would not like.

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 reactions:

  1. Hi Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find suplementy diety dla kobiet jeśli chcesz kupić najlepiej Naturalne Suplementy Diety Mężczyzn, Kobiet & Dzieci to proszę odwiedzić Dr-Natura.pl. Dostarczamy szeroką gamę witamin, minerałów i innych suplementów diety w dobrych cenach.

    Visit Now:- https://dr-natura.pl/suplementy-diety/

    ReplyDelete