My OPI Collection

There is something about nail polish that makes it impossible for me to resist. Whenever I see a new colour I don't have yet, I need to buy it. Even if I have one that looks alike. It's not the same colour, right? My collection is mostly made out of relatively cheap nail polishes. I have so many of them, that I feel like it would be stupid to buy all expensive ones. But for one brand I make an exception: OPI.

I've been a fan of OPI for about 5 years now. I bought my first bottle in France, at Sephora. At that time, OPI wasn't even available in Belgium! As soon as the first store started selling OPI, I bought my second bottle. I don't have a huge collection since they are still rather expensive - it's just nailpolish after all-, but I love all the ones that I have! Sadly enough, I don't have my very first bottle anymore. It was called 'Your royal Shyness' and was part of a bridal collection. I had to throw it out because it was too sticky to apply. I'm still looking for a perfect replacement though! It was very light pink, almost to the white side and had very small sparkles in it - beautiful!


Houston We Have A Purple
Although they say it is a purple and it looks purple in the bottle - it actually isn't. It's part of the Texas collection and it is a Sorbet Style nail polish. That means that it is very shiny, and rather transparant. I usually apply two coats and then it becomes a beautiful pink! As you can tell, I've used half of the bottle and the sad thing is that it starts getting too sticky to apply...


On The Same Paige
A beautiful, hot orange that is perfect for summer! I've been wearing it this past week and have gotten a lot of compliments on it. The nice thing is that orange matches a lot of colours, so you can wear it every day. It looks amazing on bronzed skin.


Green-wich Village
This green might look scary, but it is actually an amazing colour! I know the thought of green nails might be appaling, but when you have this on your nails it actually looks quite good. It reminds me of Spring and fresh grass, so I mainly wear it during Spring and Summer.


Yucatan If U Want
I wrote about this colour before, but it is truly beautiful. I cannot define the exact colour, but it turns into a wonderful pink on your nails. It's a little bit like an old pink - but not really. This colour has become my favourite nail polish lately, because it is so versatile yet so classy. And I love it both on my toes and my hands!


I'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic
Is there any better name than this? I love me some brown, but this one has a deep red undertone. Somehow, it reminds me of Fall and fireplaces. It is truly a unique colour, not just regular brown. When I apply this, I instantly feel like drinking hot chocolate and reading a book.


Alice in Wonderland - miniature set
I love their miniature sets: it is the perfect way to buy all of the nailpolishes you like! There are 2 glitter polishes in here, of which I love the purple one best. The red one is amazing for your toe nails and the nice thing is that the bottles aren't huge like the other ones, so you won't have to throw out half of it.


Shrek Forever After - miniature set
This is my ultimate Spring set! I love pastel colours and definitely pastel polishes. Rumple's Wiggin' is my absolute favourite - it reminds me of lavender fields. My least favourite is Fiercely Fiona, because it looks like a dirty yellow, which isn't amazing on your nails.


Read My Palm - Sephora by OPI
Okay, this one isn't really OPI but well. I bought this one in New York and for some reason, it reminds me of the sea and of mermaids. I don't know why, but I really like the shape of this bottle! It's much more practical than the OPI ones too, but who am I to judge.

I'm slowly building up my collection, but as you can tell I have quite some already, right?

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment