My Birthday Wishlist


It's that time of the year again: my birthday! Although this year isn't such a big deal - I'm only turning 19 - it's still a special day. I'm even going to London for a day! And the best part: it's a day filled with pies, sweets and presents. I always start dreaming about rather expensive things I can't afford, so I thought I'd share my wishlist with you!



Since my skin is far from perfect, taking care of it is very important to me. Even after washing my face, I feel like there is some dirt left behind. A face brush would be perfect for that! I've heard great things about the Clarisonic Mia. While browsing through their site, I fell in love with this limited edition red/pink one, called Joy. Sadly enough for me, it's around €150.


Ever since starting my blog, I've become very interested in food photography. I have a small compact camera that I love, but I feel like the quality of my pictures would be a lot better with a higher quality camera and lens. I've been looking into several cameras, but they are all extremely expensive. I'm now leaning towards the Samsung NX1100 camera. In my Fnac store, it has a 18-55mm lens on it, which is apparantly quite good. The package is €299. Damn.


Last summer, I ordered my very first Sigma brushes. And yes, they are as amazing as everyone claims! I will be doing a little review on them soon.. Although I don't use a lot of face brushes, they always come in handy, right? When I stumbled upon the Mrs. Bunny Essential Kit, I immediately fell for the baby blue colour! And it comes in a container, which is perfect for travelling. The kit retails for $155.


And last but not least: a little less expensive. I've always loved the packaging of the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfumes. I knew he had a new edition out - Daisy Delight - so I wanted to try it out! The scent is really amazing, but I'm still not sure whether I want the regular perfume or the Eau So Fresh Delight. They both smell amazing. These ones have a nicer price than my other items: €60,50 for the Daisy Delight and €67,70 for the Eau So Fresh Delight.

Although it will probably still be dreams after my birthday, there's nothing wrong with dreaming right? Always set your goals high!

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment