NEW | Nike Store Antwerp

picture by Lisa Bruninx

When I found out the new Nike store in Antwerp is opening in December, I wanted to jump up and down with joy and hide my wallet all at the same time. Because one thing is certain: this is NOT good for my bank account. But because I can't change anything about it anymore and because I'm actually reaaaaally excited for the store to open, I'm sharing some items on my wish list!


Although I can't do any sports with my broken elbow and I'm going crazy because of it, I can still buy sport clothes and live in them, right? So since it's slowly getting colder and a girl never can have enough running thights, these definitely are wanted! I love the cool snake print and I'd totally go for this blue one since you can really go crazy with running gear if you ask me.


I'm not a huge fan of running in shirts, but I'm really digging this one. I don't know how the effect is called, but it's a cool grey print and since it's a dry-fit, it keeps the sweatiness under control. As if I really need an excuse to buy it.


This.sports.bra. 2 words: instant love. It's the bomb! As you know, I totally love flashy sport bras and this would be an amazing addition to my collection. It's also pretty enough to wear on its own when it's hot enough in summer, so that's a win-win!


These aren't running thights but training thights, but who really cares about the difference right? I very badly wanted these last year, but couldn't find them anywhere in my size anymore. So this year I'm definitely buying them as soon as I see them, just because it was so hard to find them and I was really sad they didn't have them anymore.


And last but not least, although it's not at all appropriate for the weather: training shorts! They don't have a pocket for my iPod so they aren't amazing for running, but I can still workout in them! I love this shade of blue and the print makes me happy. Do I need any more reason?

So as you can tell, I'll have to block my credit card or I'll be broke immediately. But hey, they just shouldn't make everything so pretty! What are you going to buy?

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment