The easiest cookies you'll ever make


I'm sorry there was no recipe last week, but finding things to make that don't include two arms aren't always easy. Plus, I had my operation last tuesday so I was still a little drugged from the pain killers. But, don't panic, I'm back again! And with the easiest recipe you'll ever see (and make!).


It contains only 2 ingredients, but you can add in a bunch of extra things. I added in some 86% dark chocolate chuncks, but feel free to add in raisins, nuts, whatever you can think off. There are only two things you really need: oats and a banana. There are pretty much only 3 steps, which makes it even more tempting. If you crave something sweet, you don't want to spend 2 hours in the kitchen making something. Nope, you want it as soon as possible. Voila, that's where these come in.


The great thing is that you can eat these anytime. Cookies for breakfast? Sure. Cookies for lunch? Sure. And it will even be good for you. Because what's not to love about oats and bananas, right? For me, they're perfect to keep my sweet tooth satisfied. I can eat 5 cookies and won't have that sugar rush from processed sugar, which is amazing! Don't get me wrong, I love me some regular cookies, but I'll always choose 5 of these over 1 of those.


This recipes makes 16 rather small cookies, but if you're anything like me and my family, I would suggest to double or triple the recipe to even get a chance to eat one! So stop drooling and hurry to make some.

Ingredients
for approximately 16 small cookies
  • 45 grams (1 cup) oats
  • 2 bananas
  • add-ins of your choice, such as chocolate, raisins, nuts, cinnamon, ...

Mash the bananas fully. It's no problem that there are still some chunks left, that will make the cookies a little more firm. Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F.

Add in the oats and any extras. Make sure not to add in too much at a time, or the dough might not be sticky anymore. Add some more in and stir in between.

With two teaspoons, make heaps on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. I like to flatten them a little bit, but that is all up to you. Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden brown.

Let them cool just a little bit, they are very delicious when still warm (but be careful not to burn your tongue when you added chocolate). Enjoy!

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment