Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Cookies


Back to real life! I had an amazing winter break and Madrid was gorgeous. Our main activities? Walking and eating. Sounds like a good week, huh? It definitely was! I've been craving cookies since I came back and my eye fell on a delicious recipe from Simply, Taralynn and they looked too good not to try! Isn't that name enough already?




These are healthy for the most part, except for the chocolate chips. I do think the chocolate chips are essential, they lift these cookies to a new level! And honestly, who can resist double chocolate cookies? I know I can't! These are also extremely easy to make so even if everything you usually make fails, you'll be good. The recipe calls for 80 grams of chocolate chips but I don't think there really is a limit to the amount of chocolate. If you like to add in more, feel free. I surely did!


What I love about these is that although they are perfect to fulfill a chocolate craving, they're not too heavy. I couldn't eat them all in one sitting, but eating one cookie is nothing, right? These don't fill you up that much that you can't help yourself to a second or third one, which I love. Second servings are even better! They're also perfect to make for a party. The might not be the prettiest cookies on the table, but I can guarantee that everyone will fall for these!

Ingredients

  • 2 eggs
  • 165 grams (1 3/4 cup) almond flour 
  • 4 tablespoons milk of choice
  • 4 teaspoons stevia
  • 5 tablespoons (80 grams) chocolate chips
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 4 tablespoons honey/agave/sweetener of choice
  • 1 tablespoon ground coffee
  • 30 grams (1/4 cup) cacao powder
Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F. In a bowl, mix the flour with the eggs and the milk. Add in the stevia, cacao powder, baking soda and baking powder. Mix everything thoroughly.

Mix in the coffee and the honey. Taste to see if you need more sweetener or more cacao.

Fold through the chocolate chips. Line a baking sheet with baking paper, and make tablespoon-sized cookies. Flatten them down a little if you like. Bike for 12 to 15 minutes, let cool & enjoy!

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment