H&M Home


H&M probably likes The Netherlands better, because they have an online shop and they have H&M Home stores! But karma is on our side, since both of those are coming to Belgium! This morning, the online shop launched (awesome karma), so my wallet will be even emptier from now on. There's a Home store in Ghent already, but the one in Antwerp is opening this weekend with a big event!


This Saturday, April 25th, they are launching their new store with an event at the Central Station. They're installing a 'pillow house' in the grand hall from 10 AM to 6 PM. What that is exactly? I have no idea! But the first 500 visitors all get a prize, and you can even win a €150 gift card for the new store! The store itself opens at 11 AM and there will be giveaways for the first customers. The Home department will open in their flagship store at Meir 89-97. I've often visited the Dutch site and was a little jealous because I couldn't order any of it, so you can be sure I'm going to take a look this weekend!

Since I am going to study in Namen next year, I'll live in a student's flat! I'm already dreaming about how to decorate it (although I didn't find one yet), and I'm pretty sure the new H&M Home department will be a great help for that. I've fallen in love with some items and I'd love to share them with you.


I love items with two colours. These candle holders are gold on the inside and white on the outside, which will give a beautiful light! They come in a set of 2 and are perfect with any colours. These are €4.99


These containers are very much in trend nowadays, and I'm a fan too! I eat a lot of fruit, so these would be perfect to carry all of that. Honestly, there are so many things you can use this for! This is €7.99


This pillow is gorgeous! I love small details like these, and they fit perfectly with the candle holders. This is from the Conscious collection and it is only €4.99


I'm in love with both the colour and the pattern of this bedding. They have it for a single bed as well as for a double bed. It immediately reminds me of summer. I love a white room, with some colourful accents so this would definitely be great! This set is €19.99.


Last but not least: this towel! Doesn't it look lovely? I'm really impressed with the H&M designs. This one has a zig zag design and is available in a big variety of colours. This is only €9.99, how crazy is that!

I did not at all pick these to go together, I just love every single one of them. It's going to be really hard to decorate my flat, don't you think? I just love too many different things. I hope this gave you some inspiration and I hope you are all visiting the Home department soon!

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 reactions: