Products I can't live without


I'm going to be honest with you: I'm a creeper. On blogs, I love reading diaries and plogs - aka photo blogs. No idea what I'm talking about? It are posts filled with pictures of what the blogger did in a day. It might sound weird, until you start reading them. They're fun! Although my life isn't very exciting at the moment and a plog would be very boring, I thought I'd share the products I can't live without. So you can be a creeper too.



Maybelline One by One
I'm a big fan of Maybelline mascaras and I think I tried all of them by now.  My favourite? The One By One mascara. It makes your lashes longer, while perfectly separating them at the same time. What do you want more? I hate mascaras that leave clumps on your lashes. This is probably the third bottle I'm using and sadly enough it's drying out. Maybelline mascaras aren't cheap, but they're definitely worth it in my opinion!


Samsung Galaxy S4
This thing is so addicting. I had a Blackberry Curve before this one and whenever I have to use it again, it frustrates me. I'm still in love with the amazing keys, but it's so boring. Once you discover the joy of Instagram and Facebook on your phone, you're lost. I'm serious. It happened to me too. My friends often joke that it looks more like an iPad Mini than a smartphone but hey, just let them talk. It's the same size as the iPhone 6 and you honestly get used to it very quickly! The cute pineapple case is from Mini In The Box


To Do - booklet
This is the most important book in my life. I already wrote a post about planning and I'll say it again: I'm a HUGE planner. Honestly, I can't sleep when I don't make to do-lists. Think I'm joking? Life has been rather hectic the last couple of days and yesterday, I didn't fall asleep until 2 AM, just because of the mess in my head. If I didn't write it all down, I think I wouldn't sleep, ha! I use a regular red book and glued some quotes on it. I love this one on the front, it's very empowering.


Essence match 2 cover! concealer
I already wrote a review about this concealer and I'm still completely hooked. I have very dry under eye skin so concealer easily looks flakey. I've tried several MAC concealers, but up to date, this one has been the best at covering and not looking flakey at the same time. And hey, it's only €2,49. Do you really have to think about that?


MacBook Air
I recently received my dad's "old" MacBook Air when he bought a new one and I love it! I had been using an old laptop from him before, but the amount of blue screens it gave at the end, was just scary. Time for a new one! It took me a while to get used to iOS and the Apple layout and to be honest, I'm still figuring things out. I just googled how to take a screenshot on a Mac, shht. But I love how lightweight it is and it's very practical to use! I'm still a Windows-lover, but I must admit Apple looks prettier. Oh, how superficial can I be? I'm also in love with this golden case I bought on Mini In The Box.


Marc Jacobs Daisy
I got this perfume for my birthday last year, because I put it on my wishlist and my godfather read it! I've been using it on an almost daily basis ever since and I often get compliments on it. I also wrote a review on this one. It's a perfect scent for summer because it's sweet but fresh. With a name like daisy, you can expect the components to be flowers! I wrote all about it in my review, so give that a look if you're interested

Of course these are all materialistic things and if I had to, I could live without them. I would much rather save my cat than any of these things if the house was burning down, so don't take this the wrong way! What are the things you can't live without?

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment