Chocolate Rice Rocks


Since I'm at home studying for an entire month, I'm all about snacks now. More specifically: easy snacks! I don't have a huge amount of time to be in the kitchen, but I do want something nice to go with my tea.. All six cups. And guess what? I found it. It's easy, it's small and it's delicious.


The first time I ate these, they were made with cornflakes instead of puffed rice. That is actually really nice too! Both ways are yummy and they actually make quite cute gifts, now I think about it.
But the best thing about them is that they are bite-sized, which makes them perfect paired with a cup of tea or coffee.

I must admit: these are quite addicting. I may or may not have eaten ten yesterday. And honestly, it's pretty much something puffed, so the largest part of it is air. Right? Or that's at least my excuse for taking just another one. I should probably hide them from myself, because like this I have to be in the kitchen to remake them too often!

Ingredients
for approximately 20 - 30
  • 50 grams puffed rice
  • 50 grams + 15 grams chocolate
Melt 50 grams of the chocolate au bain marie. You can perfectly do this in the microwave too, just make sure to stirr through often so it won't burn. When everything is melted, stir through the remaining 15 grams of chocolate to lower the temperature.

Pour the melted chocolate over the rice and stir through until all of the puffed rice is coated with chocolate. With two spoons, make small heaps on a plate. As soon as everything is in heaps, put the plates in the fridge to firm up.

I like to keep mine in the fridge all the time, but you can probably take them out after about an hour. Enjoy!

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment