Clay Masks

I try to use a mask every week. It's my ultimate treat on Sunday evening and the perfect ending to my weekend. I like to use different masks, but I am really loving clay masks. Since I have oily skin, clay masks are perfect for me. Today, I share with you my favourite clay masks and why they are good!

Clay is considered an important medical and cosmetic tool because it can have many benefits for your acne-prone or oily skin. How it works? It removes the dead cells and extracts the extra oils and impurities from the surface of your skin. This leaves you with a conditioned and nourished skin! So here are my favourites:


Clinique - Oil-control cleansing mask
This is the very first clay mask I ever bought. I used all of the products from that line, which is why I had bought it too. I actually neglected it for quite a while, using it only once in a couple of months but after a while, I started using it far more often and I really like it! I feel like it clears my skin immediately. When I have a lot of breakouts, they appear to be less visible after I used it. The only bad thing about this is the prize. It is around 28 euros, which is quite a lot. Of course, it lasts you quite a while but still, it's expensive.


Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque
Isn't that a beautiful name? Okay, now to the serious part: I read a lot of recommendations about this mask saying it was just amazing. So when I bumped into it online, I decided to give it a try. I must admit: I really like it! For some reason, I prefer the Clinique one, but this one is a lot less expensive, which is nice. It definitely clears up my skin quite nicely, but somehow I have the feeling the Clinique one does a little bit more. The tube says 'helps shrink enlarged pores' which I was really hoping for, but it didn't really do that. It definitely dries up pimples properly, which is good!
Available at Boozyshop.

Both of them are staples in my mask collection and I couldn't live without them! So the next time you have 'mask time', give these a go. Those 5 minutes are really 'relax time' at the end of my week, you should try it!

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment