My Spring Wardrobe Essentials

I love seeing nature change. The trees get green, the flowers are here again and everyone is so much happier. Maybe it's me, but it seems like even the most grumpy people are a little happier now. And that weather! I must say it has been pretty darn amazing lately, and I start putting on my dresses and tanks again. There are still some items I'd like to own this Spring, so I want to share them with you!


First things first: a black blazer. I don't really know why I don't have one yet! I own both a navy and a light blue blazer, but I feel like a black blazer is definitely a must. It's perfect for those days that a leather coat is too hot, but a sweater is not warm enough. I love the Zara jersey blazers and they're not extremely pricey, so it's just a matter of time before I get one!


I go through fases when it comes to clothing. There are weeks when I only wear jeans and then there are weeks when all I want to wear are dresses! I have quite some dresses already, but since I don't have a uniform anymore, I think I can get some more. Personally, I love skater dresses and bodycon dresses, and I always find one I like on Lipsy. I'm liking yellow dresses lately, so maybe I should try one of those...


All Stars and I have a special bond. We've been loving each other for quite some years already and I must say the love definitely isn't over yet! I love the low ones, which I already have in gray and khaki green. But lately I'm often thinking 'black All Stars would look great with this', so I feel like they would be a nice addition to my closet.


And since I'm a girl, I have to insert at least one bag in here. I must say it was hard to choose, because I liked all of them. Yup, I'm talking about the Asos bags! It's their own brand and they always have such cute clothes.. and bags. I don't own a clutch yet, because I am still looking for the perfect one. I would love to own a box clutch someday, but those are expensive! I really like the simplicity of this one, yet it is so glamorous. And it definitely won't hurt my wallet!

Since Spring has only just started, I am sure that a lot more will be added to my list. But let's start with this, shall we?

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment