Roomspiration: Bedroom


After my last roomspiration, I was looking for more inspiring home images. I've been a little addicted to We Heart It lately, definitely since I got my smartphone and installed the app. It makes me so happy to browse through the pictures! This week, I'd love to share some bedroom inspiration with you.


To start off: my love. This is a makeup table from Ikea and it makes me feel like a princess. I would love to have this one, but sadly enough my room is too small. This would be perfect to store my makeup and to put on my makeup everyday!


Isnt this just the perfect Spring bedroom? Those flowers make me want to run around in a grass field, singing. Changing up the bedding can really change the entire 'mood' of your room! I love the white colours combined with the soft and cute accessories, all pink and blue.

Although this isn't technically a bedroom, I love this little reading nook. I can imagine myself sitting there on a Sunday afternoon with a book and a nice cup of tea. So peaceful!


Can we just take a moment to sit back and look at how extremely cosy this looks? I'd love to have that breakfast! And that deer bedding too, how cute is that! This is a very warm bedroom, perfect for Autumn & Winter but I'd love it anyday!


I love white and bright bedrooms, and this one is still so cosy with the lights. That bed looks perfect even just to sit in with your laptop. All of those pillows!


Last but not least: a sleek and chic bedroom! I really like the zebra painting and honestly, don't you think this fits perfectly in a home magazine? I love the bedding, the lamps, .. I even love the bag! It's beautiful.

I hope you like my inspiration. Anything that inspires you?

All images come from We Heart It.

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment